Homespun 2021 BOM 'Letter's to my Daughter' - BI-MONTHLY OPTION - Homespun BOM
This is the Bi-monthly option …
'Letter to my Daughter' is the Homespun 2021 Block of the Month project designed by Natalie Bird from The Birdhouse Designs.
- mailouts are February, April, June, August, October and December 2021.
Each part you will create a new row that adds to your … using a combination of applique, English Paper piecing, machine piecing and a touch of hand embroidery.
Finished size of 64" x 74" (163 x 188cm)
This six-part, project features Natalie's fabric range 'Heartstrings' with a couple of 'Birdhouse Basics' and a selection of Devonstone Solid Colours.
The monthly kit contains fabrics …
- Heartstrings Pre-printed Linen panel ... posted with pack 1
- fabrics for each bi-monthly pack as used in the sample
- 60cm Binding fabric for binding ... posted with pack 6
- Each pack is posted with Australia Post with tracking postage.
Optional Extras (purchased separately) ...
- Cosmo Thread Pack with 12 full skeins for $18 can be found HERE.
- 1/2" English Paper Piecing Papers and Templates from $6.30 can be found HERE
Homespun is a bi-monthly magazine … you will need to purchase the magazine for the pattern and instructions.
Each pack is posted with Australia Post wand has tracked postage.
International postage is available at exact Australia Post charges …
please ask for a quote!
When purchasing this program, you are committing to all 6 packs.