'Blume & Grow Quilt' Starter Kit - A Birdhouse Design
A wonderful new designs from Natalie Bird from 'The Birdhouse Designs.
This project has a combination of stitchery, EPP, needle-turn applique and machine piecing.
The Blume & Grow starter kit includes ...
- detailed instructions for creating this wonderful design
- 1 x 30cm pre-printed panel on Linen (55% linen and 45% cotton) has 2 large and 8 small stitchery designs
- 30 x 20cm of selected fabrics from Blume & Grow range
- 75cm BH Basic Cream Spot
- 30cm Teapot Floral for border print
- 7 small pieces for applique
Please note - the binding for this quilt is a scrappy bind
Finished sizes ...
- Quilt 42" square
- Cushions 16" square
Additional requirements ...
- Thread pack ... 18 Cosmo Stranded Embroidery Threads
- Cushion Fabric Pack
- English Paper Piecing Papers and Templates
- 30cm Staflix (Lightweight iron on interfacing)
- Woven Wool Packs (from Hatched and Patched are now available)