1.5" Kite Shapes - Eppiflex Templates
This pack contains 50 Eppiflex 1.5" Kites.
The listing photo is an example of the shape only not the sizing.
A kite is a hexagon in sixths, so it is compatible with hexagons, and crowns and is one of the shapes used to create a rose star block.
Eppiflex templates are ...
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning
- Strong and durable - reuse again and again - just wash them in the washing machine.
- Laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
Cut with a patented design which enable them to bend when you need them to.
- Heat resistant, so great for our 'starch now, sew later' technique.
- Hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- Whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!