A collaboration between Forage and Amy Kallissa and was featured in Australian Better Homes and Gardens magazine for Easter 2021.
Hippity Hop is the perfect bag for collecting or gifting special Easter treats and is a combination of slow stitching and embroidery.
The pattern ...
- includes detailed instructions on how to construct and embellish your bag
- iron on transfer for Hippity Hop embroidery
Starter Kit contains ...
- Pattern with detailed instructions and iron-on transfers
- CGT Stranded Threads ... AK 7 Quinn, AK 15 Ezra, LM 22 Ivy, LM 24 Aeonium
- a selection of vintage and upcycled fabrics in lightweight cotton and linens to use in the background.
- 2 piece of calico which measures 1.2m x 45cm.
(Enough to make the background and lining for two bags)
Additional Requirements ...
- A mixture of vintage and upcycled buttons, lace, doily's, ribbons etc for embellishing.
- No.22 Chenille Needle for slow stitching
- Size 8 Milliners Needle for embroidery.