Orange peel is one of the "Starch Now, Sew Later" templates.
Rather than sewing them with a whip stitch, you can press the hems over to the back of the template, let them cool and then remove the template and applique them in place on a background fabric.
1 1/2" to 4 1/2", each pack contains 50 templates.
The Mixed Peel pack has 8 of each size from 1 1/2" to 4 1/2" (56 template pieces)
- 1 1/2" Orange peel - 50 pieces (out of stock)
- Mixed Peel - 56 pieces
- MIXED PEEL option contains 8 pcs of each size (56 total templates)
Eppiflex templates are ...
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning
- Strong and durable - reuse again and again - just wash them in the washing machine.
- Laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
Cut with a patented design which enable them to bend when you need them to.
- Heat resistant, so great for our 'starch now, sew later' technique.
- Hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- Whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!